Repair and Replacement
Payless Glass has your auto glass solutions and services guaranteed to put you back in the driver’s seat, whether you drive the newest make or a classic model.
Free estimates, insurance assistance and a quick turnaround are among the added benefits of our focus on service.
Our Commitment to You
- Payless Glass will replace your windshield to manufacturers’ safety standards.
- Payless Glass use only top quality tested materials.
- Payless Glass guarantees our windshields against all manufacturing defects.
- Payless Glass guarantees windshield installation against any leakage.
Break-ins are responsible
For much of the auto glass repair and replacement in Canada. Everyone’s vehicle is at risk, and vehicles are stolen wherever and whenever the opportunity presents itself. Anti-theft devices work well, but it’s still a good idea to play it safe.
- When possible, park in a well lit area.
- Don’t leave personal identification in the car.
- Keep all valuables locked in the trunk and out of view.
- Never leave your car running and unattended, not even for a minute.
- Never leave your car unlocked.
- Mark the more expensive parts on your car with an engraving tool. Thieves hate parts that can be traced.
- If possible, don’t leave your keys with others. They can be stolen or copied.
A small rock pitted the windshield, or something bigger caused a crack, and you need to have it repaired or replaced. A break-in left the side or back windows shattered. There was a collision.
The windshield is an essential part of your car’s overall structural integrity and safety, which is why you should have it repaired or replaced as soon as you discover any damage. Before it’s too late.
Things you need to know when contacting us
Year of vehicle, make and model, which window needs services, are you going through insurance or call us and we can give you the proper information to help you.
Most windshield/back glass replacement will require for 2-4 hours before vehicle is drive-able, door glass 1-2 hours, rock chip 15-30 minutes.
After Service Care
- Leave a 1/4 inch gap in your door glass to prevent build of air pressure in the car for 24 hours. A buildup of air pressure can cause a windshield leak.
- Do not slam doors for the 24 hours.
- Remove any tape after 24 hours.
- Avoid pot holes, driving over curbs, large speed bumps at a high speed.
- No car washing for 24 hours, rain is fine.
**If the above is not adhered to, this could void your warranty**