Windshield Replacement in Langley, BC
Driving around Langley, BC, with a visibly cracked windshield can get you a ticket, but that shouldn’t be your prime motivation for getting your windshield replaced. The safety of you and your passengers should be front and center in your mind. When you need windshield replacement for your car, truck, or SUV, let PayLess Glass be the first and only number you call. For nearly 40 years, we have provided fast, economical windshield replacement and auto glass services for both passenger and commercial vehicles in Langley, BC, and the Lower Mainland area. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business. Call today for a free quote!
Windshield Replacement vs. Windshield Repair
If your windshield damage occurred as a result of airborne road debris or an unexpected cold snap, sometimes a simple repair will do the trick to keep your windshield on the job for years to come. Other times, so-called “minor” damage really isn’t so minor, and a windshield replacement is in order. Having your windshield inspected by a professional auto glass company such as PayLess Glass can give you a clearer picture of what you’re up against, but generally, if the damaged area is smaller than a dollar bill, a windshield repair can take care of it. However, if a chip, crack, or bullseye is directly in the driver’s line of sight, is located at the windshield’s edge, or there are more than three cracks or chips on the windshield, it should be replaced. At PayLess Glass, you’ll enjoy the best service and the most competitive prices in the Langley, BC, area. Give us a call and put that commitment to the test.
What to Expect from Your Windshield Replacement
When you bring your vehicle in to PayLess Glass for windshield replacement, or have us do the work at a location of your choosing, the following quality assurance protocols will be followed:
- Your vehicle’s body and interior will be covered by a protective cloth or plastic
- Your vehicle’s windshield wipers will be removed to facilitate easy removal of your old windshield
- The damaged windshield, debris, and excess adhesive will be removed
- Primer and bonding adhesive are applied to the replacement windshield
- Replacement windshield is installed by government-certified technicians, according to manufacturer’s guidelines
- The replacement windshield can set for 60 minutes so the adhesive may cure thoroughly
- Your new windshield is cleaned and sanitized
When you leave our shop, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your new windshield is guaranteed against manufacturer defects, and the installation is guaranteed against leakage for as long as you own your vehicle! Stop by our shop in Langley, BC, to make an appointment.
Why Choose PayLess?
A Google search for “windshield replacement near me” in Langley, BC, will net you a fair number of contenders for your hard-earned money. Why should PayLess Glass be the team you choose to put your equally hard-earned trust in?
- Family owned and operated
- Free quotes
- Nearly 40 years of experience in the automotive glass business
- Help with insurance claims
- Government-certified technicians
- Able to service passenger cars, commercial vehicles, RV’s, and off-road equipment
- Mobile service available (weather permitting)
- New wiper blades, interior vacuum, and a one-year rock chip guarantee with all replacement windshields
We’re confident that once you experience the PayLess Glass difference, you’ll become a customer for life!
“Best business we’ve dealt with in a long time!” – Charmaine R., Google