Windshield Replacement & Repair
No need to make an appointment with ICBC we are in partnership with ICBC Glass Express Program. This allows our technicians to process your windshield, side glass, back glass requirements directly in our office. (Some restrictions apply per ICBC)
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Windshield repair is considerably less expensive than replacement. But if you wait too long, and the damage has time to spread, windshield repair will no longer be an option. Safety is an important issue. A faulty windshield compromises the safety of you and your passengers. A windshield’s ability to withstand an impact is substantially weakened. In today’s vehicles, windshields are an integral component of the vehicle’s overall structure if fractured, so you don’t want to put it off until tomorrow.
Quality steps of windshields replacements
- 1. Uses non evasive tools
- 2. Remove all old adhesive
- 3. Check for rust, grinds light rust notify customer of major rust
- 4. Clean body with clear alcohol based primer
- 5. Prep bare metal with epoxy primer
- 6. Prime with urethane matched body primer
- 7. Clean glass inside and out with ammonia free glass cleaner. Check for imperfections
- 8. Install necessary moldings onto glass
- 9. Prep inner side edge with brand matching glass primer
- 10. Apply quick cure urethane to glass
- 11. Install into vehicle with suction cups
- 12. Allow for safe curing time prior to vehicle being released to customer
All vehicles, SUVs, trucks, RVs and off-road equipment
Services included with your windshield insurance claim you will receive:
- New Wiper Blades
- Vacuum Interior
- Courtesy Car (some restrictions apply)
- 1 Year Rock Chip Guarantee (ask for details)
Payless Glass will:
- Replace your windshield to manufacturers’ safety standards.
- We use only manufacturer’s O.E. brand urethane adhesive.
- Guarantee our windshields against all manufacturing defects.
- Guarantee your windshield installation against any leakage.
Mobile service available
Call Payless Glass with your year, make and model of your vehicle, we’ll replace the windshield or other glass on-site, weather permitting. Your safety is important to us and sometimes, due to outside temperatures, the installation must be done in-shop. We will not compromise on installation requirements.
Whether it’s a chip, ding, star break, or bull’s-eye, our trained technicians at Payless Glass can probably fix it in about 15 – 30 minutes, depending on the degree of damage. Sometimes, you have no choice other than windshield replacement. Windshield repair, of course, is much less expensive, and Payless Glass can help you with the insurance benefits. Plus, windshield repair is reinforced by Payless Glass guarantee.
Residential & Commercial Needs
- Glass tabletops
- Glass doors
- Mirrors – can be custom cut to your specifications
- Custom cut glass (special detailing such as rounded corners and beveled glass)
- Acrylics & Polycarbonates
- Safety glass
- Replacement glass for wood burning stoves
- Bullet resistant glass
- Commercial glass cleaners
- And more!
Other Services – Flat Glass, Mirrors etc.
We’re experts when it comes to:
- Single glazed applications
- Acrylic \ Polycarbonates
- Tempered glass applications
- Laminated glass applications
- Wired glass applications
- Tinted glass applications
- Security glass applications
- Insulated glass applications
- Tinting Film (see Other Services)
Payless Glass repairs, replaces, upgrades and supplies:
- Commercial Windows
- Commercial mirrors applications